* indicates required
Welcome to Bariatric Eating - Before & After Help

Welcome to the BE Support Forum – founded by Susan Maria Leach, author of Before & After – Living & Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery - experience, positive support, knowledge, friends & products - over 40,000 members strong with eight years of helping those who have had bariatric surgery find a personal path to effecting permanent change.

We are here to support your journey no matter what you weigh or where you started – while we work towards shared positive goals of health, nutrition and lifestyle. A cheer for accomplishment, concern over a cry for help, a hug for your frustration, the best tasting protein, vitamins to avoid deficiencies, help for your hair loss, advice for relationship changes, body talk, or a needed push to get you back on track. No bashing, foul language, or ridicule for your choices - we’re all in this together. If you like the book and BE, you’ll love our style and feel at home.

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message disappears once you have registered.

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Sugery Date In The Morning

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Chaos

Chaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Good Afternoon Groupies

Today I on the clear liquids only (Day before surgery) phase.

Having the Lap Gastric Bypass at 9:30 in the morning.
As I previously posted, I'm super excited and admittedly, still a tad bit nervous.
Please continue to pray for me as I enter this new and exciting lifestyle change in my life, and join you good folks on the journey of a happier and healthier me!!!

LW (Larry)

LW (Larry)

Team Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Interests:Bicycling is my exercise drug of choice. I started slow on short distances, and have trained hard to be able to ride far. My current personal best is a 75-mile day on day two of the BP MS 150 from Houston to Austin. Next up will be a Century or 100 mile day.
Prayers for a successful surgery and as comfortable as possible recuperation. Your spot on the Loser's Bench has been reserved.

donnalee62

donnalee62

Former Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
Your re-birth-day is imminent! Best of luck to you tomorrow - will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and an amazing start to your new life!

*D*

Di@na

Di@na

Coach

• 4,160 posts
Excellent!!
Prayers and Good Vibes your way!! Wish you the best, lots of Good Luck!!
Hope you will have a fast recovery!! Prayers for you and your doctors!!
I will be waiting to hear from you when you feel better and can get on line to let us know how it went!!

:bearhug:

Edited by Di@na, 26 February - 03:52 PM.

CathyO911

CathyO911

Cathy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
Gods luck to you and wishes for a speedy recovery. Cant wait to hear all about it!

David Schronce

David Schronce

Team Captain

• 1,145 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Writing, Sailing, Cooking
Hang on! You are in for one helluva ride! WHEEEEEEEEE!

Caroldelg

Caroldelg

Loves to Cruise

• Bariatric Veterans
  • 1,007 posts
  • Interests:Loves cruising!

Mother to a 24 year old son. Married 27 years. Retired FedEx.

Cruising the Mediterranean on July 29/13 this time with DH & DS.
You're in our prayers for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery.

CDW

CDW

Team Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
Good luck and check back in with us as soon as you can.

jennybelle

jennybelle

Team Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
Just sent a prayer!

Best wishes to you.

mks

mks

Double Century Club Member

• Bariatric Veterans
  • 5,827 posts
  • Interests:Knitting, Counted Cross Stitch, Reading, Sports Car Racing, Snow Shoeing, Politics, Irish and Folk Music, Guitar, Getting better at cooking, Loving retirement
I get so excited for people with an upcoming surgery. In no time, you'll be in the pre-op area, IV will be started, you'll be wearing that hospital johnnie, and (at least here in the frozen north) they'll wrap you in a nice warm blanket. Everyone will be taking care of you.

And then, hang on for the ride of your life.

If you can, remember to bring some lip balm. Relax and get ready for an exciting journey.

Update us when you can.